The integration between Fountain and Certn makes it easy to do background checks and verifications.
- In your Certn dashboard, click on the top rightmost icon, then select "Settings" from the dropdown.
- Navigate to your team's “Team Settings”.
- Select the “Integrations” section from the left-hand side. Expand the Fountain section. Select an Admin Owner for the integration, then click on “Generate API Key for Fountain Integration”. Copy this API Key to your clipboard.
- Create a package or packages to use with your Fountain Integration by clicking the “Create New Package” button. Enter a package name and choose the services that you want to include in your Certn background check package. Finally, click "Save Package". You will later be able to select which package to run from Fountain.
- Login to your Fountain account. Click on the icon with your initials (top-right corner) → “Integrations”. Select the "Integrations" tab (1), navigate to the "Screening" section (2), then click on "Connect" next to the Certn section.
- Paste the API Key from your clipboard in the Certn (Production) API Key box, then click “Save Changes”.
Your Certn-Fountain Integration is now active!
This link provides information on how to use the integration you just set up.
Disconnecting Certn from Fountain
In Fountain, go to Integrations → Screening.
Under Background Checks, click "Disconnect".