In this article, you'll learn how to set up an integration between Workable and Certn.
There are two steps to set up the integration:
Create an API key in your Certn dashboard
To create an API key in your Certn dashboard, follow these steps:
- Open the User menu and select Settings.
- On the correct team, select Team Settings.
- Select the API Keys tab.
- Select Add API Key. A new row displays your API key in the Token column.
- Hover over the new API key and select Copy to save it to your clipboard. Save your API key somewhere safe. You'll need it for the next step in Workable.
Enter the API key in Workable
To enable the integration by entering the API key in Workable, follow these steps:
- Select your profile icon on the top right of the page and navigate to Integrations.
- Locate Certn in the list of background check integrations and click on it.
- Enter your API key in the field that appears.
- Select Update settings.
If you completed these steps, then your integration is enabled, and you can start to perform background checks.
Article is closed for comments.