In this article, you'll learn about the results of OneID checks from Certn. This article is part of a set. To learn more, read our overview article for this check and our article about ordering this check.
Open the report
When a OneID check is completed, you can view the report results. The way you access your report results depends on how you order Certn background checks:
- Using Certn's web application: From your dashboard, select an application to view its report.
- Using your applicant tracking software (ATS): Check our Integrations section for instructions.
Explanation of results
When you order a OneID check, there are two possible outcomes:
- Your candidate successfully completes the check, and your report result is Cleared
- Your candidate cannot successfully complete the application, and no result appears
A Cleared result becomes available on your report instantly when your candidate successfully completes the OneID check. This is the most common outcome for OneID checks. The Cleared status indicates that the identity of your candidate has been verified.
If the OneID check has not received a Cleared result, refer to Next steps to learn what to do.
If your candidate successfully completed the OneID check and you've received a Cleared result, then the OneID check is complete.
If your candidate cannot successfully complete the OneID check, we’ll reach out to complete a manual identity verification check instead. With your candidate’s help, we can typically complete manual identity verification checks within 24 hours. During this time:
- the application’s status remains as Waiting on candidate in your dashboard, and
- when you select the Waiting on candidate badge, the status drawer opens and shows that a manual identity verification check is pending completion.
When the manual identity verification check is completed successfully, a Cleared result becomes available on your report.
In the event that the OneID check you ordered has not received a result, you can contact our Support team for help.