Selecting your name in the top-right corner of the applicant portal opens the applicant portal menu. In this article, you’ll learn more about the options in the applicant portal menu.
Applicant portal menu options
To open the applicant portal menu, select your name in the top right corner of your applicant portal dashboard:
The applicant portal menu contains the following options:
- Dashboard: Returns you to the applicant portal dashboard.
- Personal info: Allows you to change the personal information associated with your account including your legal name, birthday, phone number, email, and home address. Your personal information is pre-filled into background check applications you complete, so it is a good idea to keep it up to date.
- Preferences: Allows you to choose your preferred language and to opt in or out of Certn’s beta community.
- Notifications: Allows you to set whether or not you receive notifications about completed background checks, background checks which will expire soon, Certn updates and promotions. Background check application invitation emails are mandatory and will always be enabled. The frequency of reminder emails are set by the requestor.
- Help & privacy: Allows you to
- report a problem or share feedback,
- learn about Certn and our policies,
- dispute report results,
- request, delete, or make changes to your personal data, or
- delete your account.
- Sign out: Allows you to sign out of the applicant portal.