In this article, you'll learn how to integrate Certn's background check capabilities with the Fountain Applicant Tracking System. This integration allows you to run and manage Certn background checks and verifications via the the Fountain platform.
In this article
Start the integration from the Certn platform
- Log into your Certn account.
- In your Certn dashboard, click the profile button (top right corner), then select Settings from the dropdown.
- In the next screen, find your team from the list, then click Settings.
- Select the Integrations section (1). Expand the Fountain section (2). Select an Admin Owner for the integration (3). Click Generate API Key (4). Copy the newly-generated API Key to your clipboard.
- Create a package or packages to use with your Fountain integration by clicking Create New Package.
- Enter a package name and choose the checks that you want to include in your package.
- Click Save Package.
Later, you'll be able to select your package(s) from the Fountain platform.
Finalize the integration from the Fountain platform
- Log into your Fountain account.
- Click on the profile icon with your initials (top right corner), then click Integrations from the dropdown.
- In the new screen, select the Integrations tab (1), then select the Screening section (2). Finally, click Connect in the Certn section (3).
- Paste the API Key from your clipboard into the Certn (Production) API Key box, then click Save Changes.
Your Certn-Fountain integration is now active!
This link provides information on how to use the integration you just set up.
Disconnecting Certn from Fountain
In Fountain, go to Integrations, then Screening.
Under the Background Checks section, click Disconnect.