Save a collection of checks as a "package" to run several checks on a candidate with a single click.
Creating a package
- From the Certn dashboard click on "Screen applicant" at the top right of your applications page.
- On the next page you can select the checks you want to include in your package (click on the '+' to the right of each check to select it).
- When you have selected all the checks you want in your package, click the "Save as package" button from the right-hand side panel where the cost information is summarized. Give your package a name in the popup, and select "Submit" to save your package.
- You should now be able to select your package from the drop down when you want to screen an applicant.
Editing a package
- Select the "Packages" tab from the main dashboard.
- Find the package that you want to change, click on the ellipses in the "Actions" column, and then on "Edit Item".
- On the next page you have the option to add or change information relating to the particular package, for example which job it is for, when it starts, or adding a custom link to send to your applicants. Or you can click "Next" to keep the information as is.
- On the next page, select the checks to add and/or checks to remove, then "Update current package" to save the changes.