Once you log into your account you land on the Applications page. This page displays a list of all the applicants you and/or your team has run checks on.
Your list of applicants
You can see the following information about each background check (1):
- the date that the background check was requested,
- the candidate's email address, their name and last name,
- the name of the package of checks that was requested,
- the team of the user that requested the check,
- the application status,
- adjudication status (if enabled), and
- the application "score".
Depending on your user permissions, the action button to the right of each application allows several options.
- View or download the background check results application if the check is complete or partial. Applications for which no results have been returned cannot be viewed.
- Upgrade an application to include additional checks that you did not previously select to run on the candidate.
- Share a summary of the most pertinent information in the report via email.
- Move the candidate into different categories to help you keep track of their progress throughout the background check phase of their tenancy/employment application with you.
To view the candidates in their different categories, select the category from below the Applications heading (2).
Below the categories bar are several search options. Search by:
- candidate name or email to find a particular candidate,
- team to get a list of all the applications from a particular team,
- scan type to find all applications that contain a particular type of check,
- application status to find checks with a particular status, or
- application score to find all the checks with a particular result.
Settings, notifications, and screening an applicant.
In the top right corner, click on the bell to view your notifications. Click on the user icon to select your language, access your settings, or sign out. You can also screen an applicant.
To go to the Packages page, click the Packages tab at the top of the page. This page shows a list of packages you or members of your team created.
Your list of packages
You can see the following information about each background check package:
- the date that the background check package was created,
- the package name,
- the agent that created the check,
- the checks that the package consists of (hover over the !)
- a link to share with candidates for whom you want to run the background check package, and
- the number of applications associated with the package.
The action button to the right of each application allows several options. You can:
- send the application via email, or copy the application link to share with a candidate,
- edit the package, or
- inactivate the package or delete the package.
To view the active or inactive packages, select the appropriate category from below the Packages heading.
Add a package
To add a new package via the package page:
- click on Add a package in the top-right corner,
- enter the necessary details,
- click Next,
- select all the checks that you want to include in your background check package, and
- click on Save new package.